POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Before and After and new website : Re: Before and After and new website Server Time
28 Apr 2024 23:44:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Before and After and new website
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 2 May 2007 03:40:02
Message: <web.46383f2662a9bf11f5fba6ef0@news.povray.org>
Hi guys!

Until last week I thought I could participate, but, alas, I had much to do
with RL and another POV project I am working on. My idea was an old house
between modern shiny skyscrapers, the old house in the same manner and in
line my POVLab (TINA Chep round).

I just had a quick look at the entries: good works and congratulations to
entrants!

May I comment though I did not enter this round?

   Friendly

      Bruno